This RF Bridge can convert most of the 433MHz RF Remotes into WiFi wireless. By adding the RF wireless Bridge to iOS/Android App eWeLink WiFi wirelessly, you can add up to four 1-4 buttons 433MHz Wireless RF Remotes to the RF Bridge device. After pairing the RF Remote buttons with RF controlled devices, you can directly control maximum 16 RF controlled devices on the App through WiFi/2/3/4G network.
It can be used for most of the 433MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, etc.
Even more exciting is that it will work with door magnetic sensor, human body IR sensor, and more other sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. This model supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control.
- Convert 433MHz RF Remote to app via WiFi
- Make 433MHz RF devices app remote controllable
- Support to add a maximum of four 433MHz RF remote/curtain switch/alarm.
- Schedule/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off 433MHz RF controlled devices
- Receive alarm push message from 433MHz PIR sensor, door & window alarm sensor
- Control 433MHz RF devices over Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- PIR2 and DW1 are not included and are sold separately
- Download the app
|Wireless Standard:||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r|
|Wireless Frequency Range:||2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +125℃|
|Voltage:||3.0 - 3.6V (3.3V recommended)|