Sonoff SV Wireless Switch
The Sonoff SV is a low voltage switch. The low voltage light switch supports 5-24V power supply. Power supply separation enables it to control both AC and DC power, although some welding is required for this purpose. It has GIPO reserved to support secondary development.The Sonoff SV low voltage WiFi switch is an affordable device that provides you with smart home control. The low voltage WiFi switch is a WiFi based wireless switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff SV low voltage remote switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi router, which enables you to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the mobile application eWeLink. The cloud server of Sonoff SV is Amazon AWS global server.The Sonoff SV low voltage wireless remote switch makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, you can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help you maintain an easy life.
- Remote ON/OFF - Turn electrical devices on or off from anywhere
- Sync Status - Real-time device status provided to the Sonoff App
- Timing - Set schedule / countdown timers to turn off / on at a specified time
- Share Control - Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene - Turn on or off a gang device with one tap
- Smart Scene - Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Control - Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Low Power Supply - 5 - 24V DC low voltage input
- This product does not have 433 RF function, shell and +/- will require soldering.
- Download the app
|Green and Black
|5 - 24V