Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Introducing new to the South African market is the 16lt natural draft, constant temperature unit. It requires no mains power and irrespective of Eskom will supply 16-5lt/min water at a constant temperature.
This stylish stainless steel gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
If you buy this geyser you will need a Regulator 4kg & Pigtail for the 16lt constantly hot geyser.
If you wish to install the gas geyser indoors or in a poorly ventilated area you will require a flue for your gas geyser.
To view or download the instruction manual for this geyser click Here
- Domestic constant temperature unit with natural exhaust
- Automatic water flow/gas linked ignition
- Automatic pulse ignition from one "D" cell torch battery (not included)
- Aluminium coated front panel
- LCD control panel to set desired water temperature
- Automatic flame height/water flow control
- Constant temperature with varying water flow
- Can mix with cold water
- Does not run off a forced fan, so does not rely on electricity
- Includes stainless steel cover
- DewHot Geysers are SABS approved and have permits issued by the LPGSA safety association
- For outdoor use only - Type D
- 2 x Large showers
|Material:||Aluminium & Stainless Steel|
|Hot Water Output:||16lt|
|Water Flow min:||240lt/hr|
|Water Flow max:||960lt/hr|
|Solenoid Lifetime:||300,000 times|
|Water Pressure min:||0.3 bar / 3m|
|Water Pressure max:||5.0 bar / 50m|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|