This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Now your hot water can run efficiently off low pressure and restricted municipal water supplies. The low pressure geyser is the perfect solution for your off the grid locations as they can run off stand tanks (rain tanks). The geyser regulates itself to the water pressure so your hot water won't be interrupted.
This gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
A gas geyser cover will be required if the geyser is installed facing oncoming weather, also in cases where there isn't enough overhang or cover above the Dewhot gas geyser.
If you wish to install the gas geyser indoors or in a poorly ventilated area you will require a flue for your gas geyser.
- Operates from one-meter to a fifty-meter head of water pressure
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors
- Flow range from 12lt to 3lt/min
- Flow control tap on cold water supply
- Allows addition of cold water
- Water flow sensor no diaphragm to freeze
- Automatic start, runs on two torch batteries (not included)
- Has adjustable pressure relief valve/drain stem
- Anti-corrosive aluminium coated
- Needs a flue
- DewHot Geysers are SABS approved and have permits issued by the LPGSA safety association
- For outdoor or indoor use - Type B
- Full shower
- Occasional bath
- Running of a JoJo tank
|Material:||Aluminium & Stainless Steel|
|Hot Water Output:||12lt|
|Water Flow min:||180lt/hr|
|Water Flow max:||720lt/hr|
|Solenoid Lifetime:||300,000 times|
|Water Pressure min:||0.1 bar / 1m|
|Water Pressure max:||5.0 bar / 50m|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|