Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
These medium and coarse abrasive finishing buffs are designed for use with the EZ SpeedClic range of quick-change rotary tool accessories from Dremel and are ideal for precise and delicate material removal on metal, glass, wood and plastic. The flexible material enables work on tight and irregularly shaped areas
- Ideal for cleaning and light sanding and tarnish removal
- The flexible material enables to work on tight and irregularly shaped areas
- These buffs can be used with mandrels 402 as well as SC402. EZ SpeedClic
- Quick, Easy, Keyless
- 2 Year warranty
|Grit:||180 / 280|