Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
These fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheels are ideal for use with the Dremel Multi tool for slicing and cutting metal, wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood and plastic.
- For slicing and cutting in metal,wood and plastic
- A cutting disc made of a hard abrasive and reinforced with fiberglass, for extended usage
- Fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheels (426) and heavy duty wheels (420) are for tough applications
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge
- Use Dremel cut-off wheels with mandrel 402
- Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes
- 2 Year warranty