This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The Dremel Fortiflex is a high quality precision tool, consisting of a powerful hanging motor (300W), a patented heavy duty flexible shaft, an exchangeable precision hand piece and a foot pedal for variable speed control (0-20.000rpm). This makes it the ideal tool for stationary projects, like woodworking, jewellery making, stone working, car restoration, or any project where a combination of power and precision is required. The Dremel Fortiflex: power meets precision.
- High powered 300W motor for optimal performance.
- Variable speed 0 - 20.000 RPM for better control.
- High torque at lower speed ranges - for precision projects where high power is needed with lower RPM's.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free speed control.
- Robust long life Flex Shaft, with patented system to reduce rotation heat and increase its life time.
- Variable shank diameter (0.3 - 4.0mm), suitable for all high quality Dremel accessories.
- 2 Year warranty
- Dremel Fortiflex motor
- Heavy Duty Flex Shaft
- Hand piece (9102)
- Foot pedal
- 21 high quality Dremel accessories
- Hanging hook
- Instruction manual
|Colour:||Black, grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||0 - 20,000rpm|
|Shank diameter:||1.2 - 1.9mm|