Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- The Dremel 3-in1 Multi-Vise. Stationary vise, stand alone clamp & Toolholder.
- Clamps to any workbench, table or countertop
- Rotates 360° and tilts 50°. Allows approaching the workpiece from a comfortable angle.
- Jaws may be used with base unit or detached for use as a stand-alone bar clamp.
- Easily accommodates larger work pieces.
- Stabilises oversize objects and protect delicate pieces from damage.
- Allows round and odd-shaped objects to be held securely.
- 2 Year warranty
- Dremel Multi-Vise
- Removable soft-pads
- Tool holder adapter
|Colour:||Black, grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Maximum clamping capacity:||210mm|
|Maximum bench top thickness:||65mm|
|Jaw size without soft jaws:||32 x 58mm|
|Jaw size with soft jaws:||35 x 65mm|