Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The cordless 6 in one gas-torch. The perfect tool for soldering, melting, shrinking, pyrography, hot cutting & paint removing. The only soldering iron that combines a multitude of applications in one tool, thanks to its ability to use 6 interchangeable tips.
- Versatile: one tool for 6 different applications.
- Powered by liquid butane gas: use anytime anywhere
- Very short heat-up time and quick recharge: always ready to use
- Child safety lock mechanism: children can't turn on the tool
- Precise: allows for detailed and intricate work
- 2 Year warranty
- Dremel VersaTip soldering iron
- Soldering Tip
- Cutting Knife
- Hot Knife
- Flat Wide Flame Head
- Hot Blower Head
- Soldering Tin with Blue Cap
- Soldering Sponge + sponge box
- Instruction manual
- Tin storage case
|Colour:||Black, silver & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Temperature:||1200°C open air||680°C hot air||550°C tips|
|Burn time:||90 Minutes|