Stainless steel should be cleaned when it looks dull or dirty. Routine, gentle and inexpensive cleaning will retain both the corrosion resistance and appearance of Stainless Steel through years of exposure and use. A small amount of Inox Cream on a soft, damp cloth is all you need. Always rinse and dry your stainless steel as the final step in a cleaning procedure.
Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers or acids on any of your stainless steel products.
- A mild, non-abrasive stainless steel surface cleaner
- Removes stains (e.g. rust)
- Easily biodegradable
- Has a pH of 3.5
- White paste with a fresh lemon scent
- Cleans, shines, polishes and revitalises stainless steel
- This is a 250g tube
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
Franke Inox Cream | Non-abrasive Stainless Steel Cleaner