Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Franke Inox Cream | Non-abrasive Stainless Steel Cleaner. Stainless steel should be cleaned when it looks dull or dirty. Routine, gentle and inexpensive cleaning will retain both the corrosion resistance and appearance of Stainless Steel through years of exposure and use. A small amount of Inox Cream on a soft, damp cloth is all you need. Always rinse and dry your stainless steel as the final step in a cleaning procedure.
Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers or acids on any of your stainless steel products.
- Removes stains and such as rust
- A mild non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner
- Cleans, shines, polishes and revitalises Stainless Steel
- 250g Inox Cream