This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- A range of trailing and fixed plugs and socket-outlets for industrial use, complying with the dimensional and performance standards unified at International level (IEC 60309) and assimilated by the European Standards (EN 60309) and Italian Standards (CEI 23-12)
- Socket-outlets and plugs with a rated current of 63 and 125A are equipped with an extra pilot contact (CP) for creating an electric interlock
- The range is completed with 90° fixed plugs and 10° and 90° fixed socket-outlets
- Sleeves and pins are obtained from solid brass bar, type Pt. CuZn40Pb2 (Cu 58%, Zn 40%, Pb 2%); anti-loosening terminals with unlosable screws, and built-in cable clamp with anti-abrasion cable gland
|Colour:||Blue and white|