This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Class 2 type surge protection
- For the protection of low voltage equipment against transient voltages and current surges from lightning
- Protects against transients produced by switching characteristics such as in switching of distribution networks, transformers, motors, etc
- Protection for domestic, industrial and commercial buildings
- Suitable for second level protection in distribution panels where type 1 protectors are installed or areas not exposed to direct lightning strikes and with no extrenal lightning protection system
- When the fault indication window turns from green to red please replace the cartridge as soon as possible
|Rail mount:||DIN rail|
|Number of modules:||1|