Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- 1 x DHP482Z Cordless Impact Driver Drill 18V 13mm 62Nm
- XPT - Extreme protection technology
- Lightweight design
- All metal gear construction
- Newly designed ergonomic handle with soft grip
- 2 x BL1830B 18V 3.0Ah Li-ion Battery
- The sturdy construction and built in shock, makes it ideal for job site use
- Reduced weight thanks to high energy cells packing more power per cell, thus reducing the overall number of cells
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Fast charging
- No discharging required
- Shock absorbing heavy duty pack
- Low self discharge allowing for longtime storage
- Charger sold separately
- 1 x 18V DC18RC Fast Charger
- Estimated charging times for Makita 18V Li-ion batteries:
1.5Ah - 15min
3.0Ah - 22min
5.0Ah - 45min
6.0Ah - 55min
- The DC18RC communicates with the battery's built-in chip during the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Built-in fan cools the battery during the charging process for faster charge time
- Includes carry case
|Drill:||Black & teal|
|Impacts per minute:||High:||0 - 28,500ipm|
|Low:||0 - 9,000ipm|
|No load speed:||High:||0 - 1,900rpm|
|Low:||0 - 600rpm|
|Charger:||Black & teal|