This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- With high torque, this is ideal for grinding internal surfaces removing paint etc. using flap wheel discs
- Standard with 6mm collet
- Rugged aluminium gear housing with great accessibility to difficult to reach spots due to its streamline shape
- Air from the cooling ports always blows away from the operator
- Speed control dial for selecting and setting the ideal speed
- Highly durable cord guard
- The motor design is the most powerful in its class
- Slim enough to fit palm design housing
- Zigzag and powder coated varnish coating on armature and field coil assures high durability and protection from grinding dust
- SJS - Super Joint System
- Electronic control system
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- Constant speed
- Soft start
- Excludes wheel point disc / flap wheel disc
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|No load speed:||1,800 - 7,000rpm|