This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- For aluminium struts
- Aluminium gear housing
- One-touch locator allows for easy locator installation / removal with a single action
- Exhaust vents designed to prevent exhaust air from blowing dust and debris around when operating close to floor level
- Reversing switch
- Variable speed controlled by pressure sensitive trigger switch
- LED job light for convenient operation in dark job sites
- Bit holder for spare bit storage
- Locator holder convenient for temporary storage of locator during operation
- Silent clutch for quiet operation
- Direct drive transmission in reverse rotation enables unscrewing without removing locator
- Durable belt clip composed of sheet metal sandwiched between plastic layers for added strength
- Best possible tool body for screwdriving, ergonomically designed to minimize operator fatigue even during long operations, maximizes power thrust and allows smoother and easier trigger pull
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing operator fatigue
- Silent clutch
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- Built-in light
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Screwing capacity:||Drywall screw:||5mm|
|Self drilling screw:||6mm|
|Driving shank:||6.35mm hex|
|No load speed:||0 - 4,000rpm|