This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High efficiency and unrivalled low level of vibration thanks to AVT (Anti Vibration Technology)
- The level of vibration is further reduced by completely separating the machine holding section from the motor/transmission section
- 2 Operating modes: Rotation with Hammering / Hammering
- Easy-to-operate operation mode change lever. The mode lock lever of the current HRS211C series is eliminated for easier mode change, located on the top of the motor housing for reduced possibility of breakage, even if the machine is carelessly laid
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control
- LED power light that indicates trouble with the electric circuit
- LED service light that indicates when to replace the carbon brush
- Variable speed controlled by dial
- Electronic with constant speed control and soft start for reducing start-up torque
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Depth gauge is easily adjustable with a single motion
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- Constant speed
- SDS-Max shank
- Torque limiter
- Soft start
- Includes carry case
- Excludes drill bit
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Drilling capacity:||Concrete with TCT bit:||52mm|
|Concrete with core bit:||160mm|
|No load speed:||150 - 310rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||1,100 - 2,250ipm|