This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High durability and good design router
- 0-35mm plunge depth capacity with 3 adjustable depth stops for repetitive depth routing
- Scale level for adjusting the depth of routing
- Redesigned exterior
- Higher durability obtained by using large ball bearings on the drive end of the armature and dust proof ball bearing on the commutator-end
- Transparent chip deflector prevents cutting chips from being scattered, and allows easy visibility on the cutter edge
- The trigger switch can be controlled while the contoured handle is being held
- The router can stand firmly on the four raised ribs on the upper end of the motor housing when replacing accessories or when not in use
- Double Insulation
- Excludes cutting blade
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Plunge capacity:||0 - 35mm|
|No load speed:||27,000rpm|