This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Powerful motor delivers smooth routing
- Four raised ribs on upper side of the motor housing enables the router to be placed upside down when replacing accessories or when not in use
- Precision cutting depth adjustment in 1.0mm increments
- Easy-to-read cutting depth scale
- Increased durability obtained by using a larger size ball bearing on the drive-end of the armature. Labyrinth type retainers and fan that prevents ingress of dust and dirt
- Straight guide with micro adjustment for fine adjustment to the nearest thousandth of a mm
- Stopper block to obtain 3 different cutting depths
- Twin LED job lights with after-glow function designed to cast a minimum shadow of the router bit on the workpieces
- Tool-less one touch change of template guide for to quickly install / remove the template by simply pulling the lock plate
- Ergonomically contoured knob style handles for comfortable operation
- The trigger switch is easily operable by the hand gripping the handle with lock-on and lock-off button functions
- Speed control dial enables the operator to select the optimum rotation speed to suit the workpiece
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- Constant speed
- Soft start
- Dust collecting
- Built-in light
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|No load speed:||9,000 - 22,000rpm|
|Plunge capacity:||0 - 70mm|