Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Easy to use and able to be mounted anywhere on any flat surface either in or out doors. Made in South Africa.
- Can be mounted on any flat surface, indoors or outdoors, for residential or commercial use
- Rain & splash proof
- Surge protected LED module
- Shock and vibration resistant
- 3m cable and 2-pin plug included with wired version
- Battery operated version - coming soon
- 2 Year warranty
- Includes lamp
|Colour:||White with Opal lens|
|Material:||Polycarbonate Tube Lens with PVC end caps and brackets|
|LED type:||Integrated LED module|
|Colour Temperature:||4500K / Warm White|
|Lumen per watt:||91.6lm/W|
|Colour rendering Index:||>80 CRI|
|Class of Luminaire::||Class 2|
|Lamp life hours:||30,000hrs|
|Shock and vibration resistant:||Yes|
|Surge Protection:||1000A/20 Joules|
|IEC 60598-2-1 Report No:||TJ00350|
|Test Lab:||TACS LABORATORIES|
|Voltage:||160 - 240V|