Roll over image to zoom in
A wood blade fan, inspired by beauty and strength.
- Part of the Solent Power Collection of ceiling fans
- Comfort - A ceiling fan creates a sense of quiet enjoyment and ease, making your life a lot more comfortable
- Cool - Elevate your lifestyle to a cool and fashionable level with a Solent ceiling fan
- Outdoor use - Ceiling fans can be used on verandas or patios but not be exposed directly to water. Exposure to direct sea air will cause corrosion.
- Effective cooling - Solent ceiling fans provide highly effective cooling by creating a wind chill which makes you feel cooler by accelerating evaporation of perspiration only your skin. It does not lower the temperature of the room.
- Mosquito deterrent - The number one mosquito deterrent is a ceiling fan as mosquitoes are weak and cowardly fliers and shy away from wind.
- Reverse option - Reverse the direction of the ceiling fan so it spins in a clockwise direction. This produces a gentle updraft, which forces warm air near the ceiling down into the occupied space.
- On the motor:
- Maintenance free and silent operating - The Crompton Greaves Superbrand motor ensures noise-free cooling.
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly - By choosing a ceiling fan over an air conditioning unit, you're choosing to lead a greener lifestyle and save big on energy costs.
- Letter of Authority - This motor has been tested and comply with the compulsory safety specifications.
- On the blades:
- Precisely balanced - Each blade in the set is the same weight, which ensures that this fan is wobble free.
- Aluminium - Corrosion resistant and aerodynamically shaped, providing highly effective cooling.
- Air delivery and fan speed - This varies greatly depending on the number of blades, blade sweep and blade material. Aluminium blades will spin faster than wooden blades.
- Safety - Take into account that the blades need to be clear of open cupboard doors, not be within reach of bunk beds and not cross over any lighting as it may cause a flickering effect.
- On the light kits:
- Optional - Easy to fit. The light kit base matches the motor colour.
- Turning lights off - Use a separate light switch at the wall regulator or remote.
- The lamp holders are suitable for Edison Screw (ES) incandescent and Energy Saving lamps (bulbs excluded). LED light kit is not dimmable.
- Blue and brown wires provided with the motor for the light should be removed if a light kit is not used.
- On the downrod:
- This fan comes with a standard 230mm downrod, shackle assembly and hanging U-hook
- Longer downrod - Lengths of 450mm and 900mm are available, custom lengths of up to 6m are also available. Please contact us prior to purchase if you'd prefer one of these options.
- No wobble or movement when using a long downrod.
- Minimum height regulation - For safety reasons, fan blades should not be lower than 2,300mm above floor level.
- Maximum height installation - No restrictions, however fans mounted too high will affect the cooling efficiency.
- 3 Year warranty
|Material:||Metal and marine plywood|
|Motor model:||High Breeze 100|
|Number of blades:||4|
|Blade sweep selection:||1,500mm|
|Speed settings:||4 - 5|
|Light kit option:||Yes|