VETi 1 RSA Socket Module 6A
The socket module is rated at 6A, 250V and is thus permitted to handle any load drawing a maximum of 6A. The most common application is for fluorescent lighting where a 6A socket outlet is required at each light point in a building. The contacts are made from high quality copper to ensure the safest connection by improving conductivity and therefore reducing heat which is caused due to a higher resistance from other accepted materials such as brass.The plastic casing is made from a mix of high quality plastics including flame retardant polycarbonate to ensure strength, durability and prevention against fires and nylon to allow for flexibility which ensures the module can easily be inserted or removed from the fixing frames. Once the module is inserted in the fixing frame it can only be removed with a small flat screw driver but due to the flexible properties of plastic composite the clipping mechanism can easily be pushed in to allow for removal of the module.
- Standard South African plug top socket
- The Veti modules use the VCF1 cradle and clip into most trunking systems using Veti skirting covers.
- Made with a flame retardant polycarbonate for all the non-conductive parts
- 2 Modules wide
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Tested and approved to IEC60884-1, SANS164-0 & SANS164-1
|Available in Black or White
|Number of Sockets:
|2 Modules Wide