Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High conductivity bunched plain flexible copper conductors. Cores are twisted together and sheathed with a flexible grade PVC.
- Normal duty
- Primarily used for extension cords
|Number of cores:||3|
|Assumed ambient air temperature:||30°C|
|Assumed maximum conductor temperature:||70°C|
|Phase conductor size:||1mm²|
|Current rating:||1Ø: 10A / 3Ø : 10A|
|Conductor resistance @ 20°C Maximum:||19.5 ohm/km|
|Voltage drop:||1Ø: 46 mV/A/m / 3Ø : 40 Mv/A/m|
|Voltage:||300 - 500V|
|Length:||Available in 10 to 100m|